Writing/Grammar 5&6Grades 4 - 7
Some information is not shown until you are registered, and logged in with an approved account.
2022-08-23 - 2023-04-04
0 of 15 spaces left
Tue: 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
Cost: $130 / Annual
Get in Touch
About the Course
This class will use the classic IEW method to teach a fun writing method, and will cover the mechanics of English grammar (punctuation, etc.)
1. IEW: Myths, Fables, and Fairy Tales- Writing Lessons in Structure & Style, 3rd edition, student workbook
2. Writing Through Ancient History: Level 2- manuscript or cursive
3. IEW's Portable Walls
4. 3 ring binder with 2 pocket folder and loose leaf paper
Suggested books for additional reading:
1. D'aulaire's Book of Greek Myths
2. Aesop's Fables by Jerry Pinkney or Milo Winter
I am excited to be teaching writing this fall!
I am a registered IEW instructor. I just finished my 8th year homeschooling. Besides my experience as a homeschool mom, I have a degree in Science Education. I taught in a public school setting for one year before staying home with our first daughter. My husband and I have three daughters that we are homeschooling in the countryside of southern Indiana.
When I'm not homeschooling, I love to read, cook or bake, and enjoy nature. I am looking forward to a new adventure of teaching in a school setting again!