1. On the website, please carefully review our Statement of Faith and our Policies to make sure you agree with them.
2. If you agree with our Statement of Faith and Policies, please email us at email@example.com.
3. Once we receive your email, we will ask you to confirm your consensus with our Statement of Faith. Then we will reply with a New Family Questionnaire.
4. Please email the completed questionnaire back to us. We will schedule a visit to our facility and an interview with members of Cornerstone Classical’s Board. This will give you an opportunity to ask us questions, and we can get to know you.
5. If admitted, you will receive an invitation to create an account on our website. Here you will complete a family profile (you will update this annually) and enroll in classes.
6. After enrolling in classes, please write registration and deposit checks.
i. Registration is made out to Cornerstone Classical: $225/upper school student, $200/each additional upper school sibling; $125/elementary school student, $100/additional elementary siblings. If you have one student in upper school and one student in elementary, you would receive the additional sibling discount for the elementary student resulting in a total family registration fee of $325. By looking at the “Course Billing” under the My Account tab on our website, you can confirm your registration amount.
ii. A non-refundable deposit to secure your student’s seat in a class is $50 per class, made out to the teacher of each class for which you register. This information is on the class webpage.
iii. Please mail a check for registration and a deposit check for each class to the following mailing address:
Cornerstone Classical Educators
℅ Carrie Baker
3000 Technology Ave
New Albany, IN 47150
7. Email Cornerstone with any questions you may have.